Monday, September 1, 2014

Farmers pork sausage speaks

I never exactly or inexactly why I wrote what I did on this blog, but it has gotten to the point this may be a viable blog. lol

Initially I wrote some stuff based on videos of objects I had recorded at my friend's house.

Now, humm, it's so weird in the world I can only say this may be a good place to report the separation of where and what I am, you are, we are, leaving these vitally important questions unable to be grasped.

This does allow for something or someone, control, to use all for whatever bizarre, slave, test subject, created has motives.

If we crime scene,, we are in it.

CSI  me, but how did I get here and why is this deception lingering in all parts of my existence
Who is benefiting from my slavery? My writing? My breathing?

I'm the worst, I tell it like I see it, fucked up and all. I am a detraction to this force holding me in knowledge defiecient, negative punishment, cruel twists, and I would like to file a complaint.

At least, lol, I would consider me the complaint in my very existence. My life is a complaint, a painful, claustrophobic, symptom of a dirty game.

So, yes, I will report that I lost a mind, and now I do mind if I do...truth as best I can bring it. Questions that should have answers are hanging loose all around me.

Join me for a new look at possibilities and illusions in a way that could help you lose your mind. As I say "I think, therefore, I better know where that thought came from."


I"m hoping to lose it all together...lol

Laura Hart
The bi polar American


No comments: